I haven't worked out how to install new versions of java onto my remote webserver effectively yet.

If I go to my webserver with a linux shell and use Lynx, the download page at java.sun.com gets truncated.

wget and curl don't work either because they're not interactive so you can't click on the 'accept terms' submit button.

it means I cannot download the 30MB or so direct from java.sun.com to my webserver.

I have to download it to my workstation and then scp it across to my webserver, which means uploading over asynchronous DSL which takes about 30 mins (and effectively halts any internet browsing, so I can't even entertain myself while I wait).

How does everyone else do it?

Adam
--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.16 + java 1.4.2