Wow. How did you do that? wget must have been redirected at least 2 times then!

On 01/26/2004 09:12 PM Ankur Shah wrote:
Try the following URI under wget to see if that works for you:

http://tinyurl.com/yugvm

Its the download link to the J2SDK 1.4.2 RPM.

Adam Hardy wrote:

That trick with wget didn't work for me because wget complained it
couldn't run the https protocol. Is there a wget that will run https?
I'll check it out.