From: MURAT BALKAS
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27. januar 2004 07:25
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: OutOfMemory exception explanation?

Hi,

      I need some info about these memory
profiler's. Is there any free and
easy-to-integrate-to-tomcat memory profiler?

      Thanks...

Murat

                      "Filip Hanik"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
"Tomcat Users List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      om>                      cc:

                      27.01.2004 01:35

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat Users

                      List"

download a memory profiler, should give you the
exact place where memory is
being wasted. probably in your own webapp