From: Dhruva B. Reddy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 9:12 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: OutOfMemory exception explanation?

I've looked for a free profiler, but was unable to find one (as in beer
or speech).  If you can deal with the barrage of sales calls, you can
download a trial version of:

JProbe: http://quest.com/jprobe/try.asp
OptimizeIt:
http://borland.com/products/downloads/download_optimizeit.html

And...well, I forgot the third one I knew about.

-d

--- MURAT BALKAS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>       I need some info about these memory profiler's. Is there any
> free and
> easy-to-integrate-to-tomcat memory profiler?
>
>       Thanks...
>
> Murat
>

>                       "Filip Hanik"
>
>                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Tomcat
> Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>                       om>                      cc:
>
>                                                Subject:  RE:
> OutOfMemory exception explanation?
>
>                       27.01.2004 01:35
>
>                       Please respond to
>
>                       "Tomcat Users
>
>                       List"
>

> download a memory profiler, should give you the exact place where
> memory is
> being wasted. probably in your own webapp

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:53