Title: Message
Does anyone have any experience with using XML and XSL in portlet?

Here is my scenario...

I have a JSP portlet that provides the user with links to other documents. When a link is clicked the Action class for the JSP page will go out find the XML document. At this point, I would like the XSL to transform the XML to XHTML/HTML and display it back to the user. I am not sure whether the page that will be displayed back to the user can be another JSP page with the transformed XML as the content or do I have to use an XSL portlet to display the information (even though it will not be known until run time which XML document should be transformed).

My questions are:

- Can Jetspeed and/or Tomcat translate the XML using the XSL (is there an XSL processor native to Tomcat).
- Can a XSL portlet be setup with providin the URL of the XML document (all the docq I have found says you cannot)

Any suggestions would be appreciated
This message may contain proprietary or confidential company information.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.