did you copy tool .jar file from inside your java_home?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
administrateur http://entre-nous.qc.tc

From: Joao Araujo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: What is the problem with tomcat 5.0
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 14:28:32 -0500

did you set the java_home environnement variable?

   Yes. All off the variables described and possible of use.
   It even displays the correct information.

Joao,

From: Joao Araujo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: What is the problem with tomcat 5.0
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 13:39:45 -0500

I''ve been trying to start tomcat without success.
I dont know why every time I run startup.sh I get the following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/management/ListenerNotFoundException
at javax.management.MBeanServerDelegate.<init>(MBeanServerDelegate.java:65)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanServerDelegateImpl.<init>(MBeanServerDelegateImpl.java:93)

at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.newMBeanServerDelegate(JmxMBeanServer.java:1356)

at javax.management.MBeanServerBuilder.newMBeanServerDelegate(MBeanServerBuilder.java:61)

at javax.management.MBeanServerFactory.newMBeanServer(MBeanServerFactory.java:316)

at javax.management.MBeanServerFactory.createMBeanServer(MBeanServerFactory.java:227)

at javax.management.MBeanServerFactory.createMBeanServer(MBeanServerFactory.java:188)

at org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.getMBeanServer(Registry.java:665)
at org.apache.catalina.mbeans.MBeanUtils.createServer(MBeanUtils.java:1700)
at org.apache.catalina.mbeans.MBeanUtils.<clinit>(MBeanUtils.java:160)
at org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.<clinit>(GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.java:112)

   Any idea of what is happening?
JOao,