Hello, Joao:

jmx.jar contains javax/management/ListenerNotFoundException.class
and (for me) jmx.jar is in $TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib; perhaps it's
not installed on your system.

Here's a very simple yet useful Bourne shell script:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
for jar in `ls *jar`
do
   echo "checking $jar..."
   jar tvf $jar |grep -i listenernotfoundexception
done
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

btw: you can install either Cygwin on a Windows PC or
uwin (if you prefer ksh)...

Cordially,

Oswald

Joao Araujo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Shapira,

>Hi,
>What jars that didn't ship with tomcat are in your runtime classpath?

I;ve nothing set on my classpath. I saw that tomcat override
whatever you set . The script
setclasspath.sh does the job. It does this.

CLASSPATH="$JAVA_HOME"/lib/tools.jar

Those are my settiings
Using CATALINA_BASE: /export/tomcat
Using CATALINA_HOME: /export/tomcat
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /export/tomcat/temp
Using JAVA_HOME: /usr/java/j2sdk

Thanks in advance,
joao,