But the context I have configured in context.xml is not /vale, it's
/dept/post/vale. Why/when/how does Tomcat decide to properly deploy it at
the context I indicated in the context.xml for one instance of the webapp,
then arbitrarily deploy a second instance at /vale, when I haven't told it
to do that in the context.xml file?