De : Vi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi 22 mars 2004 11:15
À : Tomcat Users List
Objet : Re: Jetspeed classpath?

Sorry, here they are:
HelloWorldPortlet.java:5: package org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets does not exist
import org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.AbstractInstancePortlet;
^
HelloWorldPortlet.java:9: package org.apache.ecs does not exist
import org.apache.ecs.ConcreteElement;
^
HelloWorldPortlet.java:11: package org.apache.ecs does not exist
import org.apache.ecs.StringElement;
^
HelloWorldPortlet.java:15: cannot find symbol
symbol: class AbstractInstancePortlet
public class HelloWorldPortlet extends AbstractInstancePortlet
^
HelloWorldPortlet.java:19: cannot find symbol
symbol : class ConcreteElement
location: class com.bluesunrise.jportal.portal.portlets.HelloWorldPortlet
public ConcreteElement getContent (RunData runData)
^
HelloWorldPortlet.java:23: cannot find symbol
symbol : class StringElement
location: class com.bluesunrise.jportal.portal.portlets.HelloWorldPortlet
return (new StringElement ("Hello World! #" + getID()));
^
HelloWorldPortlet.java:23: cannot find symbol
symbol : method getID()
location: class com.bluesunrise.jportal.portal.portlets.HelloWorldPortlet
return (new StringElement ("Hello World! #" + getID()));
^
7 errors

STOCKHOLM, Raymond wrote:

can't find blah