Hi,

Has any one got an example of a servlet secured with form based
authentication, where the request to the servlet is posted, from outside
the secured area?

My actual situation is I already have a web application with form based
auth working fine, but I have a problem when the user is at a web form,
about to post the data when their session times out.  Then they submit
the form, get sent to the login page, and then the on to the original
form processing servlet.  However the post data is now lost.

I am using tomcat4.1 as bundled with JBoss 3.2.3 and the coyote
connector.

Thanks in advance
Martin
PS I have also posted to JBoss