From: Ralph Einfeldt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 11:43 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Possible thread "crossing"

So far so good, but how is the serial number stored in the validator
bean ?

If the id is stored in an instance variable it may be possible that 2
concurrent request in the same session to any form that uses this bean
might cause problems.
(It is possible to change the value between jsp:setProperty and
isValid())

What exactly is the purpose of the serial id ?