Hi,

>I could not find that file. But meanwhile it stopped responding again.
>This time it is not a crash, I can still see the console and the
>java.exe process in the Task Manager.

OK.  Make note of the fact these are different problems with different
results: one is a hang, one is a crash.

>When I hit ctrl + break on the console, there was a lot of log message

These are all the live threads in the JVM: it's valuable information ;)
The info for the threads you posted is all fine: these are mostly the
standard JVM threads (main, finalizer, reference handler), as well as
one tomcat thread (the session manager for your webapp).  All appear OK.
Post the thread info for your request processing threads: if you're not
sure which those are, post the whole thread dump and we'll try to look
at it.

Yoav Shapira

and notify the sender.  Thank you.