Hi,
My Tomcat 5.0.19 configuration is typical. I have got 2 IP addresses
(202.200.xxx.xx1 and 202.200.xxx.xx2) which are pointing to 2 internal IP
addresses (192.68.xxx.xx1 and 192.68.xxx.xx2)

I have registered one domain name (www.mysite.com). The entire site should
work only on https://

I need to configure this domain in such a way that the first IP address
(202.200.xxx.xx1) will have only one page(dummy jsp page that will fwd to
https home page of the site) and this IP address will accept only 80 port.

The second IP address (202.200.xxx.xx2) will server only 443 requests. And
the pages that are accessed in https should not be accessed by http
protocol.

I understand that I need to create 2 contexts and place the dummy jsp page
in one context and the rest of the files in the 2nd context.

But how do I configure that the first context should work only on 80 and
the second context should work only on 443 port?

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Uma