1.in my jsp page information.jsp I do this:
 <iframe width="100%" height="400" frameborder="1" scrolling="Auto"
src="/web-inf/test.jsp">
  but when the Tomcat 5.0 just tell me that such page is not available.
2.Then i try another way.
  i created another page called import page,in this page:
  <c:import url="${HTMLUrl}"/>
  <%jsp:include page="information.jsp" %>
  Here HTMLUrl comes from my Struts Action,and refer the URL in want to import in
  the iframe.
  This time,I do get it worked and have HTMLUrl page in the iframe,The problem
 is when the HTMLUrl has changed,The page in the iframe didn't changed at the
 same time.
   I use <c:out value="${HTMLUrl}"/>,i can see this also changed.

  Hoping someone to help me,Thank you very much!

        dream_and_yang
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
          2004-04-09

        bjyang_dream