(BHi,
(BPer the servlet spec, a servlet container is not allowed to serve content under
(B/WEB-INF to the browser.  That's why your normal HTML links and references like
(Bsrc="/WEB-INF/xxx" fail.  You can get around this (but you shouldn't) by streaming the
(Bcontent yourself using your own code, or in this case your Struts code.
(B
(BYoav Shapira
(BMillennium Research Informatics
(B
(B
(B>-----Original Message-----
(B>From: bjyang_dream [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(B>Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 10:21 AM
(B>To: tomcat-user
(B>Subject: can iframe include files in web-inf folder?
(B>
(B>1.in my jsp page information.jsp I do this:
(B> <iframe width="100%" height="400" frameborder="1" scrolling="Auto"
(B>src="/web-inf/test.jsp">
(B>  but when the Tomcat 5.0 just tell me that such page is not available.
(B>2.Then i try another way.
(B>  i created another page called import page,in this page:
(B>  <c:import url="${HTMLUrl}"/>
(B>  <%jsp:include page="information.jsp" %>
(B>  Here HTMLUrl comes from my Struts Action,and refer the URL in want to
(B>import in
(B>  the iframe.
(B>  This time,I do get it worked and have HTMLUrl page in the iframe,The
(B>problem
(B> is when the HTMLUrl has changed,The page in the iframe didn't changed at
(B>the
(B> same time.
(B>   I use <c:out value="${HTMLUrl}"/>,i can see this also changed.
(B>
(B>  Hoping someone to help me,Thank you very much!
(B>
(B>
(B>$B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Jdream_and_yang
(B>$B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!([EMAIL PROTECTED]
(B>$B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(J2004-04-09
(B>
(B>
(B>$B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Jbjyang_dream
(B>$B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!([EMAIL PROTECTED]
(B>$B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(J2004-04-09
(B
(B
(B
(BThis e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and
(Bmay contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This
(Be-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be
(Bsaved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an)
(Bintended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system
(Band notify the sender.  Thank you.
(B
(B
(BTo unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(BFor additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]