From: Yansheng Lin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 12:28 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: "No Java compiler was found" error from time to time

Hi,
We had a problem with Tomcat failing after 4 hours or so a long, long time
ago.  And the other way to solve that problem was start tomcat on a separate
console and leave the console alone.  Something to do with the process being
killed by the OS.  Could that be happening here to your server, somehow the
javac or tomcat process gets into a state that could not be brought back
again?

-Yan