Thanks but it doesn't seem to make any difference.  For each tomcat server I
added sections like the following:

[ajp13:psahammerhead:8009]
channel=channel.socket:psahammerhead:8009
group=lb
tomcatId=psahammerhead

It still only wants to use one of the servers.  There are other properties that
could be used but they're not documented too well.  Any other suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.

-Tom