From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 1:22 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Memory Leak

Hi,
<sigh />

I and others have explained many times on this list the difference between
task manager (or top command on unix) memory displays and the java heap
parameters and sizing.  The effect of profiling (often an order of magnitude
or more memory increase and CPU time) has also been discussed.  You can
search the archives for more details.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

Optimize
>It 6 created for me they had:
>
>rem (Optional) Increase the GCOP value if you get some "GCOP buffer too
>small"
>rem errors with the Profiler (size is in Mb) set GCOPSIZE=5 set
>JAVA_PARAMS=-DGCOPSIZE=%GCOPSIZE%
>
>Anyone knows what that is? Can that be the fix to my problem?
>

>Chanan Braunstein
>Knovel Corp.
>Web Development Manager
>607-773-1840 x672