Hi,

I've written one step by step for this. It's for Tomcat on Linux, but I don't think Windows is different at all, at least for the realm part. Can't say the same for the installation. You can view it at http://www.connecties.com/cymulacrum/tomcat5/c578.html. This is for JDBC

"Or maybe you just think that my writing sucks"

i´m reading a lot of this stuff but your writing definetly NOT sucks ! Is is cool, short and very useful, thank you for posting your link.

Greetings from Germany...