Frank Schaare wrote:

"Or maybe you just think that my writing sucks"

i´m reading a lot of this stuff but your writing definetly NOT sucks ! Is is cool, short and very useful, thank you for posting your link.

Greetings from Germany...

Thanks a lot, Frank !!

I hope it's good enough for another thesis I am writing that has nothing at all to do with technology. Which I have to submit really soon !

simple system that works.
| Pascal Chong                                                   |
| email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                  |
| Please visit my site at : http://cymulacrum.net                |
| If you're using my documentation, please read the Terms and    |
| and Conditions at http://cymulacrum.net/terms.html             |