Hi,

You seem to be missing your tag library desriptor file, an XML file in
which the tag properties are listed. If you do have the taglib.tld
file, you might want to check whether its location is set correctly in
your web.xml
See http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/tutorial.html#tag_library

HTH

Frank Peters