From: "Martin Mauri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Taglibs
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:56:26 -0300

Dear people:

I've faced with the same problem once and again trying to use taglibraries
and I read the documentation but nothing seems to be wrong.

In fact, I've copied the example that comes with the tag libraries suite
from Apache and I published the context in the tomcat.conf and server.xml
files.

but any time I want to access my jsp page, I got the same error:

After some compilation error, it says: I couldn't find the meta-inf TLD:
taglib.tld

any idea?

Lic. Martin O. Mauri
Profesion + Auge A.F.J.P