                                             Subject:     Re: web.xml configuration

                    2001-03-05 17:34

                    Please respond to

                    tomcat-user

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>      <servlet-mapping>
>                 <servlet-name>nData</servlet-name>
>                 <url-pattern>/se/tj/activity/servlets/nData</url-pattern>
>      </servlet-mapping>
>
> My Java applet says that the servlet file can´t be found. The servlet is
> supposed to return a Vector
> with customers.

I think for your mapping you don't want that full directory path for your
url pattern.  The idea is that you don't want to use that full path, but
something simple that will get mapped automagically to that path.  I think
you just want <url-pattern>nData</url-pattern> in there.

-- Brett

http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/