Hi,

>> The Tomcat Team announces the immediate availability of Apache Tomcat
>> 5.0.24 Stable.
>>
>> Please refer to the changelog for the list of changes.
>
>Where is the changelog? I've searched the site _and_ the release
(binary
>and source). How about making the changelog easy to find or providing a
>link instead of just saying to look at it? Thanks.

The changelog is where it's always been since we've started publishing
it, on the front page of the docs, in the left-hand navigation bar, near
the bottom.  Since your search skills are clearly lacking, here's a
direct URL:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/changelog.html.

We had such a good day on the list, all competent and professional
posts, and then comes this one to ruin my optimism about people in this
otherwise sunny afternoon.

Yoav Shapira

and notify the sender.  Thank you.