Yes I did although I didn't check it until I realised I had posted to the
list owner instead of the list.

I'm wondering what the point of the Tomcat source drop is if one has to go
to CVS to get the source for modules such as tomcat-http11 and
tomcat-coyote.jar and why would a class such as say "ByteChunk" in
tomcat-util.jar have no corresponding source in the corresponding source
drop?

I think it would be useful for those that want all the corresponding
source for a Tomcat binary drop, to know what source is missing from the
Tomcat source drops.

Adrian Cho
Manager, Intellectual Property
IBM Ottawa Lab
2670 Queensview Drive
Ottawa, Canada K2B 8K1
Phone: (613) 726-5536
Fax: (613) 820 1202
Website:  http://www.can.ibm.com/ottawalab/
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
06/04/2004 09:20 AM
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List"

"Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc

Subject
RE: Matching source for Tomcat binary drops

Hi,
You got my answer yesterday, right?  This seems to still be the initial
question.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics