Hi,
OK, I just did a clean download and unzip of tomcat 4.1.30 bin and
source.  The ByteChunk (and all connector, in fact) class is missing
from the source distro as you report.  I'm not sure why that's the case,
as I didn't package any tomcat 4 releases myself, but I'm surprised that
it's missing.

For tomcat 5, the source distros are complete and intact.  They contain
all the code used to build the tomcat jars.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

Tomcat
>binary release, that is not obvious at least to me.  If I go to the
Apache