From: news on behalf of Bill Barker
Sent: Sun 6/6/2004 07:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: jk2.properties

I've never tried it, but you should be able to set
jkHome="/path/to/new/home" on the Connector element to have Tomcat look for
/path/to/new/home/conf/jk2.properties.

Of course, Tomcat will also use this as the base for any other relative file
references (e.g. the unix-socket file).

"Martinelli Paolo A." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi all,

I need to move the jk2.properties file from the "standard" location, does
anyone knows how to do it???

Thanks,

Paolo Martinelli
IrisCube Reply S.p.A.