From: Patrick Glennon Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 4:52 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: howto disable webdav extensions / methods?

How do I disable the webdav extensions? Basically, I don't want to allow
any of the webdav methods ( PROPFIND, OPTIONS, COPY, DELETE, etc... ), but I
cannot find where to disable or limit them.

This is running tomcat direct, I know how to do it with Apache, I just don't
know how to do it with tomcat.