From: Mark Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 4:51 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: howto disable webdav extensions / methods?

Patrick,

The only code in tomcat that understands PROPFIND is the webdav servlet. I
have
justed tried using telnet to PROPFIND a resource that isn't mapped to the
webdav
servlet and I get the expected 501 response.

What do you see if you try:
telenet
open localhost 8080
PROPFIND http://localhost:8080/index.jsp HTTP/1.1