Hi,
I recently upgraded from Tomcat 3.2.1 to 5.xxx and noticed that sendRedirect() did not
work the same between the two versions.  In Tomcat 5 when I tried to redirect to a
servlet whose output contenttype was <text/plain>  or <application/pdf> I would get a
blank page and be forced to refresh from the browser to see the results.  I can get it
to work with forward(req,res), but forward() doesn't register in the browser.  Any
help would be appreciated.

If this is a problem that has been discussed to death - sorry  - the company I work
for blocks me accessing the Tomcat-user Archives.

Thanks, Bret