http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2003/11/19/filters.html?page=3

Regards,

Dennis

On 7/30/2004 8:25 AM, Keith Bottner wrote:
It must be something particular about Tomcat, or some other weirdness with
my configuration. I will continue to look for the long term problem/solution
when I have more time.

Thanks again,

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 10:14 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: How do you set cache-control for static (gif, jpg) resources

Hi,
No problem about the help ;)  Sadly enough, I know most of the Servlet Spec
by heart now. But more importantly, I have filters that do stuff on the
request side, check the response headers, and then add headers on the
response side, and they work just as the Spec says on every stable Tomcat
version I've used within the last couple of years.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics