On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 04:59:04PM -0400, SteveWongLC wrote:
: I just installed Tomcat 5.0 on my Win XP and had service running on port 80. I
: can get the Tomcat
: landing in some occasions, (see logs) but I didn't get the landing page all
: the time. The logs looked OK
:  and please give me some hints why.

The log excerpt you included didn't show anything out of the ordinary.

Time for some troubleshooting: enable an access log Valve (see the
Tomcat docs) to see whether the request is getting through, check memory
and CPU usage, etc.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net