  From: QM
  To: Tomcat Users List
  Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 6:34 PM
  Subject: Re: Tomcat 5.0 does not serve all time

  On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 04:59:04PM -0400, SteveWongLC wrote:
  : I just installed Tomcat 5.0 on my Win XP and had service running on port 80. I
  : can get the Tomcat
  : landing in some occasions, (see logs) but I didn't get the landing page all
  : the time. The logs looked OK
  :  and please give me some hints why.

  The log excerpt you included didn't show anything out of the ordinary.

  Time for some troubleshooting: enable an access log Valve (see the
  Tomcat docs) to see whether the request is getting through, check memory
  and CPU usage, etc.

  -QM

  --

  software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net