Look at the SessionListeners to register all the sessions that match your criteria into a map. Then whatever is listening on your invalidation strategy can update the map. (Actually - the sessions in the map)

-Tim

Allistair Crossley wrote:

Hey,

I am putting a page caching stategy into place per user session. However, there are times when I need to refresh all the caches for all users. For example, let's say 5 users have a cached version of page 5. An external event causes page 5 to invalidate. I need an effective strategy to flush all sessions with page 5 cached.