Hi Didier,

Personally I quite like Tomcat: The Definitive Guide from O'Reilly (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/tomcat/index.html), it covers version 4 but it's still quite relevant for version 5.

As for Java books I'd recommend Java How To Program by Deitel & Deitel (http://www.deitel.com/books/jHTP6/) for good general coverage, and for detail both Java In A Nutshell (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/javanut4/) and Java Enterprise In A Nutshell (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/jentnut2/).

-Mike Fowler
"I could be a genius if I just put my mind to it, and I,
I could do anything, if only I could get 'round to it"

Didier McGillis wrote:
looking for some information on Tomcat administration and some Java programming books, what would people suggest.

MSNŽ Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling get-togethers. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.