lol, yeah sorry. i tell you why i thought there was a problem and that was when 5.5.0
went out and i plugged in my app, all my database refs were coming up as null and so
on. i told the list and remy said (to paraphrase) that there was a problem with
resource params but not that they had been taken out. but yes i should have checked
the docs.

*the shame, the shame*

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software