The documentation says "DBCP provides support for JDBC 2.0. On systems
using a 1.4 JVM DBCP will support JDBC 3.0."  Since Tomcat 5.5 uses the 1.5
JVM, I would assume that DBCP will provide support for JDBC 3.0.  Am I
correct in my assumption?

Mark Lenz
Software Engineer
Control Systems Group
Pierce Manufacturing, Inc.
(920) 832-3523
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      "Shapira, Yoav"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      .com>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: tomcat v5.5.2 doesn't
read ResourceParams ?
                      09/16/2004 09:59

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat Users

                      List"

Hi,
ResourceParams are gone.  See the updated docs:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/jndi-datasource-examples
-howto.html.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended
recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system
and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of
any virus or other defect which might affect any computer system, it
is the responsibility of the recipient to check that it is virus-free
and the sender accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss,
injury, damage, cost or expense arising in any way from receipt or use
thereof by the recipient.

The information contained in this electronic mail message is
confidential information and intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.  If the
transmission in error, please  contact the sender immediately, delete
this material from your computer and destroy all related paper media.

Please note that the documents transmitted are not intended to be
binding until a hard copy has been manually signed by all parties.
Thank you.