--- Dennis Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 9/20/2004 3:00 PM, Chuck Carson wrote:
>
> > As far as JBoss goes, I heard a nasty rumor that JBoss might not be around much
> > longer.
>
> Well, you do know that there're tomcat developers that work for JBoss on
> this list, right? ;-)
>
> --
> Dennis Dai
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Im just relaying what this guy told me. Obviously jboss would not disappear, just
whatever
'entity' this was in Georgia I believe is where they were located. We tried contacting
them when
we were first looking into moving from weblogic. This was also several months ago so
alot could
have happened in that time.

I think the guy said some of the head guys were butting heads and that sort of stuff.
I have the
contact info somewhere. I wanna say it was a guy named Gary but not 100%.

-rhugga