Hey no problem :)

It's interesting that I cannot produce the same problem on my local instance of
Tomcat; this was on the production server I was referrring to. The only difference
between the two is that the production instance has no JSPs - they are all
precompiled, but that's it .. they are both reloadable contexts.

I will have a go at your fix on the production server after hours for obvious reasons!

Cheers!

Allistair

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software