From: Dianne Cree [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 1:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: My IIS isn't redirecting to Tomcat

How do I get any servlet or jsp page to load through IIS (redirecting to
Tomcat, of course).  I have spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to
get this to work.  What happened to the days when you just double click on a
setup.exe and everything runs smoothly...  I'm using Win 2000.  Any takers
for this question?

desparate and getting nowhere fast,
Dianne