On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 08:12:32AM -0500, Wick, Daniel wrote:
: Thanks Yoav.  Well, inside the application, users upload things into the
: application directories.  That's why I have to expand the war...and also
: don't want to delete every time we deploy.

It sounds like the uploaded files and app code vary independently;
they should be separated as such.

If you upload to a directory outside of the webapp context (this will
take some coding) then you can run the app from a WAR file, and spare
yourself some headaches down the line.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net