The motivation: Overzealous SOX auditing.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/19/04 10:15 AM >>>

Hi,
No, there's no way.  The unpackWARs directive applies the webapp
directory, and more generally to the part of the server visible to the
users.

It does not apply to the work directory, whose contents and management
are internal to Tomcat.  Other Servlet Containers and J2EE servers
employ a similar division.

What's your motivation?

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com