I am using jakarta-tomcat-5.0.27 standalone on windows xp pro.

When I connect from a browser on the same host as Tomcat, the session listener is invoked on every request to to tomcat from the client (which replaces my shopping cart, stored in session scope, with an empty cart).. However, if I connect from a browser on another host, the session listener is invoked only on the first request, as expected, and the app functions normally.

Is there a configuration fix for this problem, or should I report it as a bug?

Thanks,

Bill.