Dear all,

I have a lot of Java programming over Tomcat. But I don't have such
experiences to use Tomcat commercially. I heard that Tomcat could only be
used for a laboratory environment and it was not mature enough for real
commercial applications. Is it right or not?

Now I attempt to use Tomcat as a game server. Is it a correct choice? What
about the performance to use Tomcat for real time applications? When a lot
of customers sign in, what about the efficiency issue?

By the way, if Tomcat is not good for game applications, is it good enough
for e-business applications, such as a large scale online shopping Web site?

Thanks so much for your help!

Bing