Ralph Einfeldt wrote:

Sorry, but I think you are wrong.

There have been several post in the last days from the
developers, that clearly say, that there will be no further
development for mod_jk2.

This saddens me. I was under th impression that JK2 was more advanced. What are the reasons for abandoning it?

The concept of workers, channels and such stuff was great, although it took some time to grasp.

Some features of mod_jk2 will be ported to mod_jk.

Is there any comprehensive documentation on this? Also, if we are to drop JK2, will there be an effort made to make comprehensive documentation on JK1?

The other development is mod_proxy_ajp as part of the apache webserver project.

That's for the Apache 2.2. Nice to know, but in the distant future for me.

Nix.