I'm running a 5.0 of some vintage. I'm currently in a developing phase
where I need reloading. It is cumbersome to restart the server for
every little source change.

I've read through the archived messages and find that reloading = false
is the default in 5.x. And that one had to set reloadable=true
in context.xml.

Seems like there was no context.xml with the 5.0 release I got.

Where should I put the statement?
Should I create a context.xml? Should I do it in server.xml?
Or in the respective web.xml?

Also in this phase I don't want to do an upgrade to anything
current.

So I need a quick help how to enable reloading.

Thank you.

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku_at_kukulies.org