So you're looking for the source?

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk/source/jk-1.2.6/

The source does not include the configure script. You need to run
buildconf.sh (which the source DOES include), and that will generate
your configure script.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/3/2004 3:57:17 PM >>>

OK, I found that link.  I downloaded the:

jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31.tar.gz
jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31-src.tar.gz
jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.31-src.tar.gz

and I did  __NOT__ find a configure script, so what am I missing it
doesn't provide me with the mod_jk.so does it?  I never found it anyway.
 They didn't provide me with a configure script either like the
documentation has been implying everywhere I read.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Warron French
Sr. Network Engineer
Xtria, LLC