Hi,
I'm a newbie to tomcat session replication. I have a web application running on
several tomcat instances (5.0.28) in a clustered environment. Session
replication is working as it should when stopping and restaring a tomcat
instance. The member joins the cluster and receives all mcast messages from the
other members. But when stopping and restarting the web application using
tomcat manager without stopping tomcat itself, the new cluster member is not
rejoining the cluster at all and receives no session state or mcast messages.
What can be the problem. It would be great if someone could point me in the
right direction.

Thank you!
Ina