From: Allistair Crossley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: December 6, 2004 9:58 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: how tomcat compile jsp

all libraries in WEB-INF/lib are automatically loaded for your web
application. if you want ALL web applications to have access to a particular
library or you are setting up datasources there is also the possibility of
adding them to tomcat/common/lib e.g a database driver.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474