On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 10:15:59AM +0100, Giuseppe SANTAMARIA wrote:
: >>The other is one CATALINA_BASE and different HOMEs.  That way you can
: >>either share or separate the parsers.  It's no problem.
:
: It's possible to have  for this last approache
: any examples?

Yes -- the CATALINA_BASE vs CATALINA_HOME is explained in the Tomcat
docs, and there are several examples of such a setup in the archives.
Look for my name when you search, as I've described my setup in a couple
of posts.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net